Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Spring Stars and Water


 
It seems that the stars in springtime have a different character than other times of year. They are brighter and flicker more. Like white lanterns in the distance their light shines brighter, then dims and shines brighter again. I recently read about this phenomena and it seems the flickering is because of the moisture and wind currents in the air between us and the stars. I think of the unfathomable distance my mind has to travel “to be with a star” and I think of how happy I am to reside on the earth.

 As I watch the stars so many light years away, I hear the water rushing below me in the glen to pour downstream, meeting the lake below. Sometimes the water can barely be contained in the lake basin but still it flows downward. Nothing can stop its power and force. Nothing stops being of its true nature whether star, nor water, nor wind. I think this is true for humans as well. Our true nature never stops being. I have noted this even in the personalities of passed spirits- they keep their true nature in all beauty/ perfection and imperfection. Spirits as part of nature waiver and flicker but like lanterns remain lighted for us to see so many distances away.

Spoken by a medium-.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment