Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Manifesting -How to Do It and Get Results


 Through my work in counseling, I have recently been noting how people are manifesting their desires, what seems to be working, what doesn’t seem to be working, and what methods are most effective. The reason this is important to me is that I am always sharing future visions with people of what they want and I usually become invested in helping them get what they want. So I have some observations to report:
1.    Most everyone I speak to about their goals and desires know what they want at least in the time-frame they arbitrarily set for their goal.     
2.     Frequently, there is an interruption in applying energy (work) to what they want which disrupts the plan and can result in ultimate failure.
3.    Organizing principles which assign the next step or series of steps are usually overlooked in the process of creating a design because the designing phase is SO MUCH FUN!  (the design is your manifestation only if it comes to fruition).

The example of what I see very often in readings of people’s manifestation status is this:
“If the universe wants my desire to manifest then it will and I will watch from over here.” This is an old take on “if it’s meant to be- it will happen” (Qui Sera Sera-).

From my vantage point as a psychic and from my personal experience of manifesting, this is a little like this metaphor of “Building a Ship in a Bottle.”

You assemble all the proper tools i.e. pliers, scissors, tape measure, glue, you gather the kit- the ship’s materials i.e., mast, body of the boat, sail, and then you lay them down just outside the bottle and go to bed dreaming about your desire.
This approach lacks an execution stage- the actual painstaking work involved in finding a job, starting a business, buying a home, finding a life partner. There is a belief in metaphysical circles that “if you can see it you can be it” but metaphysics falls short here… you must include an execution stage. Without combining all the stages of this endeavor; planning, gathering information, gathering of materials, and painstakingly and meticulously doing the work of  building -you will rest just outside the bottle and never see your ship assembled- your dream manifested.

There is another stage which is essential and which carries you through the entire task to its completion- I’ll call it integrity. This is a pledging to yourself alone that you will consistently put all the energy required into reaching your goal. The required amount of energy may change and you have to stay connected to these changes and adapt as you move forward. You may have to change your energy input as the situation dictates and work harder than you thought possible but never give up (unless you want to learn a different lesson). If it’s manifestation you want you can never say “well I guess I didn’t want that goal so much after all -it was too hard…

So help yourself get to the next stage of your manifestation and try the steps I cited above starting with committing your own integrity to the task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment